Start now to enjoy more later.
There is no magic number on what age you should start saving for retirement. Nor is there a set amount you need to save to be comfortable in your golden years. That’s up to you to decide.
What we can tell you is that compounding interest over a longer period of time is definitely your friend. And we can share with you our expertise on which IRA works best for your desired outcome. We offer:
- Traditional IRAs – Offers tax deferrals on qualified contributions. You do pay taxes once you start making withdrawals at retirement age.
- Roth IRAs – Does not offer tax deferrals on contributions. But, at retirement age, withdrawals are tax-free.
- Educational IRAs – Allows you to put money away for future educational expenses. Earnings on assets are tax-free when used for qualified education expenses.
- Simplified Employee Pension (SEP) IRAs – For business owners. Allows you to set up a pension fund for yourself and your employees.
- Trust Shares – Gives you the ability to set up a trust for yourself or others.
Welcome to the neighborhood. If you have questions about our IRA products, feel free to drop by any convenient branch or give us a call. We’re looking forward to showing you what makes us truly unique.