A penny saved is a penny earned.
Did you know that Benjamin Franklin left $2,000 each to the cities of Boston (where he was born) and Philadelphia (where he spent much of his adult life) in his will? His only stipulation was that much of the money could not be touched for 200 years. Two centuries later, his bequest is worth $6.5 million.
We know you don’t have 200 years to maximize your savings, but our Share Certificates*—also known as Certificates of Deposit or CDs—can certainly help speed up the process. We offer:
- Share Certificates* and IRA Share Certificates*
- Terms for 3 months to 5 years with a minimum deposit of just $500
- Tiered interest that pays you a higher rate on higher balances
- Quarterly dividends
- Automatic renewal of your Certificate(s)
- The option to transfer your certificate dividends into your checking or savings account or mailed to you at no charge.
Early withdrawals are subject to penalties.
Welcome to the neighborhood. If there is anything else you’d like to know about our Share Certificates or IRA Share Certificates, feel free to drop by any convenient branch or give us a call. We’re looking forward to showing you what makes us truly unique.