We’re proud of what we do outside of work, too.
Helping people is what we love to do—not just our members, but also friends and neighbors in the communities where we live, work and unwind. Here are just a few of the things we’ve been up to lately:
In the News
- St. Francis X A Top 100 S&P Global Rankings Credit Union
- St. Francis X is a Top 10 Healthiest Credit Union!
- St. Francis X FCU is here for you
- Member and Employee Safety Are First Priority
- Remote Deposit Capture now available
- New Card Fraud Prevention Service
- St. Francis X FCU Adopts New Field of Membership
Here are a few of the recent donations we have made to support our community:
|Northern Michigan Christian Academy||$60|
|Resort Bear Creek Fire Department||$100|
|Emmet-Charlevoix County Fair||$375|
|Harbor Springs Little League||$250|
|Petoskey Northmen Boys Golf||$250|
|Petoskey Little League||$750|
|Friend of Oden Fish Hatchery||$100|
|Petoskey High School Class of 2018 Senior All-Night Party||$500|
|Harbor Springs Middle School 8th Grade||$100|
|Harbor Springs School Class of 2018 Senior All-Night Party||$250|
Welcome to the neighborhood. Being a good corporate citizen is just part of what makes us who we are. If you ever have any questions or need additional information about support or sponsorships, feel free to drop by any convenient branch or give us call. We’re looking forward to showing you what makes us truly unique.